Sunday, March 20, 2011

6 Weeks

We can cross something else off my list! ..... Get a BFP!!! Yup, we found out last Saturday, the very same day our laptop decided to stop working. LAME. Which is why I haven't posted much lately. We did have some amazing food recently. Matt's mom made us French Dippers ugh so good (don't worry it was toasted).

Spring is finally here!! Windows open! Birds Chirping! I love it.
Now, on to something I've wanted to do since I first read an entry like this:

Behold, the Week by Week survey! *oooh, aahhhh*




How far along?: 6 weeks!

Total weight gain: I've actually lost some since we've been doing p90x (on week 9!)

How big is baby?: The size of a sweet pea, not to be confused with a bratty pea...

Maternity clothes?: Nope, but I looked at some and I feel like I'd wear those stretchy jeans for the rest of my life... Oh and I bought a dress/shirt (tunic?) that I thought would look cute, but maybe I'll wait until I have a bump to wear it since it looked shapeless on me regularly.

Stretch marks?: None yet.

Symptoms? I get nauseous if I don't eat often (what else is new?). I had cramps all last week, but they are minimal to non-existent lately. My boobs are getting a little sore and I get tired easily.

Sleep?: except for helping my friends decorate for a 5 year old's party until the early hours of the morning, I've been great. Maybe getting up to pee once a night.

Best moment this week?: Another person just magically guessed my condition around some friends, so I didn't lie about it, they were all so very excited.

Movement?: Nope.

Food cravings?: Nothing really yet, if I do want something, I just assume it's me, not the baby giving me cravings.

Labor signs?: Nope.

Belly button in or out?: In.

What I miss: casual social drinking, no beer or wine for this one... also sushi.

What I'm nervous about: binge eating, it's too early to start eating everything and blaming it on "eating for two", I'm not trying to gain a million pounds here. I'm also really eager to hear a heartbeat.

What I am looking forward to: Well, I'm not really excited about it, but I have an appointment for blood work on Wednesday, so maybe I'll know more about little one.

Milestone: Week 6 means baby is not the size of a seed anymore! We've moved on to fruits and veggies.

I'll try to keep up with these even though I don't have a computer. Maybe I'll give it a shot on the iPhone next week...


No comments: