Monday, March 8, 2010

Two More Down!



Finished Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets the other day. I pretty much read the whole thing in one sitting. I really loved reading it. I'm not sure if it's my favorite of the series, but we'll see after I finish them again. I love how they happen to over hear and find out all sorts of clues about whatevers going on, and then are the only ones who can save hogwarts every time. But that's why we love Harry, and that's why he's in Gryffindor.


I also tried a new wine with Matt the other night with dinner. It was Francis Copola 2007 Black Label Claret (Cabernet Sauvignon). I'm not a huge fan of red wines, they are usually too dry for me (and most are kept at room temp. and I like them cold). I keep all my wines in the fridge, but this one wasn't too bad! It was kind of chocolatey and not as dry. We had it with a white sauce pasta, which wasn't the best idea, but it was very good.

Matt's birthday party was saturday night, and along with buying two new wines (which we were too busy with tequila to try), we got two more as presents! So there will be alot more wine posts to come! Also starting on Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban!

No comments: