Monday, May 9, 2011

13 Weeks



Total weight gain: I'm really bloated, but we'll see on Friday how much weight I'm really packing on,

How big is baby?: The size of a peach, 3 inches long!

Maternity clothes?: none yet, but I've stopped wearing my regular jeans because I don't like squishing into them. I think Amber's taking me to Kohl's to get some jeans for my birthday!

Stretch marks?: None yet. And I asked my mom if she got them and she said no! So we're looking good as far as genes go.

Symptoms? My face still hates me... I'm really bloaty (like, look a few more months pregnant than I really am, bloaty). I still like to nap, but that could be because I wake up at 5:15...

Sleep?: sucked yesterday because I drank organic black tea (caffienated), but other than that, not too bad.

Best moment this week?: We told our moms!! Their Mother's Day cards were Grandmother cards with the sonogram inside. Matt's mom is overwhelmed with joy. She had to facebook about it because everyone else already knew before her.

Movement?: Not that I can feel, but I know it will be soon enough!

How far along?: 13 weeks

Food cravings?: I've really loved salad and fruit lately (and I've loved that I'm loving it). I finally had my egg yolks in the form of deviled eggs yesterday, so that took care of that.

Labor signs?: Nope.

Belly button in or out?: In.

What I miss: caffeine this week, the restaurant has been so slow, that I'm like falling asleep standing up. Most people would drink coffee... but alas...

What I'm nervous about: I'm nervous and excited about the same thing this week. Our doctors appointment on Friday. It's the tests for genetic diseases, so that's really nerve wracking,

What I am looking forward to: seeing our baby again on Friday! Also, my birthday is on Thursday and I get to pick where we're eating for lunch. Yay!

Milestone: First unofficial Mother's Day!

1 comment:

UpperBottom said...

hi, first time visitor here.

this was great. i had my first baby last march and this really took me right back. it's amazing how you seem to forget how miserable it is to be pregnant. it's like the universe's way of easing anxiety over labor- b/c anything's better than pregnancy! good luck with everything!!

cheers,
rachel
http://www.upperbottom.com