Tuesday, May 3, 2011

12 Weeks




Total weight gain: I have no idea, if I have, its in my boobs. We'll see at the doctors appointment next Friday

How big is baby?: The size of a plum, half an ounce, 2 inches long. wow.

Maternity clothes?: none yet still, not really showing yet, but within the month maybe

Stretch marks?: None yet.

Symptoms? I'm slowly getting less tired, and I'm feeling a cleaning frenzy coming on today. My sniffer might be getting stronger too...

Sleep?: took a 15 minute nap yesterday after work... and went to bed early, but we had a busy weekend, so I was making up for lost time

Best moment this week?: We told everyone in Maryland that we love! I was really happy that everyone was excited. Shocked and some thought we were joking, but it feels more real now that people know!

Movement?: Not that I can feel, but I read that if I could poke at the baby, it would flail back in response!

How far along?: 12 weeks

Food cravings?: Fruit thank goodness! And coffee, but I got some amazing decaf (Starbucks Verona- what up!)OH MAN. AND pizza flavored gold fish. I finally bought some last night and it was like heaven in my mouth.

Labor signs?: Nope.

Belly button in or out?: In.

What I miss: well my dad had a huge bar at his BBQ, and we went to Chevy's the night before, and I couldn't drink any of it! So Lame.

What I'm nervous about: well, the restaurant knows, so it's only a matter of time before the boss man knows... and how he will react is anyone's guess...

What I am looking forward to: MOTHERS DAY ON SUNDAY!! Not only is it my first unofficial Mother's Day, it's the day we tell our Moms and then the whole world is free to talk about it!

Milestone: Unofficial end of the first trimester (40 divided in 3 is 13.3, so next week, on my birthday, it will be official, but everyone says 12 weeks is the mark.)


2 comments:

Haley said...

Aw that is exciting! I cant wait until I hit 12 weeks, and feel less tired. So happy all is going well for you.

Emily said...

Thanks! You'll get there soon enough. The being tired part is the worst. I'm slowly getting out of it though!