Tuesday, April 26, 2011

11 weeks




Total weight gain: I have most likely re-gained since liking food again and the whole Easter candy thing.

How big is baby?: The size of a LIME! What!? When did it get that big!?

Maternity clothes?: Nothing this week again since the bloat has gone down. Soon enough!

Stretch marks?: None yet.

Symptoms? I'm still tired a lot, but I'm seeing a light at the end of the tunnel, sometimes I'll get bursts to clean the house but then I get tired at like 8:30 still... Come on 2nd Tri!

Sleep?: still an early bed time and I napped today, but I'm napping less often lately.

Best moment this week?: went to my friends wedding and cried like 5 times because it so beautiful.

Movement?: Nope.

How far along?: 11 weeks

Food cravings?: French fries are still amazing but I'm also very happy to eat strawberries and salad. I had a whole pint of strawberrys by myself.

Labor signs?: Nope.

Belly button in or out?: In.

What I miss: bubbly- the toast for the wedding made me miss it a lot.

What I'm nervous about: not too much this week, except I jumped around at the wedding for an hour or so, but we seem to be ok.

What I am looking forward to: we're going up to MD this weekend!!!! We are telling our friends and dads (moms have to wait another week). I'm so excited to tell!!

Milestone: first Easter? First wedding? Lol not much this week.


No comments: