Monday, April 4, 2011

8 weeks!



Total weight gain: well my running buddies have been busy this week and I've been drinking ginger ale like its my job... So I may have gained a pound or two...

How big is baby?: The size of a raspberry

Maternity clothes?: I got a belly band, bit I haven't used it yet. I also got a sleep bra (no underwire nursing type bra) so when I lay on my side my boobs don't scream at me.

Stretch marks?: None yet.

Symptoms? I had a pretty bad few days of nausea last week, but it's getting better. I'm still tired all the time.

Sleep?: The same, but work starts up on Thursday, so that means waking up at 5:30 again!

Best moment this week?: We saw Idina Menzel on Wednesday! I had to pee a few times on the way there, but the show was amazing.

Movement?: Nope.

How far along?: 8 weeks!

Food cravings?: I've been drinking tons of milk and I've been really wanting sweet things, mostly cake or cookies.

Labor signs?: Nope.

Belly button in or out?: In.

What I miss: I still miss sushi, and margaritas

What I'm nervous about: Matt and I helped move his moms room around and as I was pushing the bed with my knee, I felt a twinge and sme cramping which made me nervous, but we got better. :)

What I am looking forward to: next Monday is our first appointment!! And work starts this week, so money and breakfast and purpose will re-enter my life.

Milestone: I don't think I hit any this past week.

No comments: