Friday, April 22, 2011

Random Excited Blurbs

I'm so excited I have to post about this. Ok, so I'm a pretty healthy eater (with the occasional guiltless moment here and there), but I'm growing a baby in here now so I have to be extra mindful. Not that I have had any say in the matter lately. The inch and a half long baby in my uterus is doing the decision making food wise. I'm telling you this because the last month has been 'CakeSugarCarbsOKSaltCrunchyCarbsEwwSALAD?!UGH' like crazy. BUT!! Yesterday I had two helpings of salad and today I finished a whole carton of strawberries by myself. I'm feeling so much better about healthy foods again. I still don't mind the occasional reeses egg, but this is exciting news to me!

I'm also ready for the highly promised 2nd Tri energy. I took a 2 hour nap after work again today... I really wouldn't mind using that time scrubbing my floor with a toothbrush as long as I had that energy!

Also, T minus 2 weeks until the whole world knows about this lilguy! I won't have to worry about my friend's 5 year old slipping up and telling anyone or worry about looking like a slacker at work for not carrying heavy things. I'm ready for 2nd Tri!

No comments: