Wednesday, April 20, 2011

10 Weeks




Total weight gain: I think I lost the two pounds I gained from my stupid apetite being so picky lately.

How big is baby?: The size of a prune

Maternity clothes?: Nothing this week, but I can't wait to start wearing the jeans

Stretch marks?: None yet.

Symptoms? oh man. I've been SO TIRED. I take 2-4 hour naps every day. I'm washing my face twice a day to keep my skin from rebeling and I'm drinking water/peeing a lot.

Sleep?: all the time. the one day I didn't nap, I slept for 13 straight hours.

Best moment this week?: Two of my favorite regulars came into the restaurant this week and looked at my belly asking if anything was new... so i said... "maaayybbeee" and they were sooo excited!

Movement?: Nope.

How far along?: 10 weeks

Food cravings?: oh the saltiest, crunchies, greasiest food possible. fish and chips seems to fit the bill... lots of french fries. and water.

Labor signs?: Nope.

Belly button in or out?: In.

What I miss: I miss margaritas a lot lately, everyone seems to be having them as their bar special since summer is on it's way.

What I'm nervous about: carying heavy things at work. I'm trying not to look like a slacker, since no one knows yet, but I can't lift some of the real heavy stuff anymore.

What I am looking forward to: I can't wait to be in the 2nd tri. I can't wait for everyone to know, and to start showing! Also... I can't wait until we get a computer so I can blog without being on my stupid phone...

Milestone: the weeks have hit double digits!!


No comments: