Tuesday, April 12, 2011

9 Weeks!



Total weight gain: at the doctors office, I weighed 2 more lbs than I did at 5 weeks.

How big is baby?: The size of an olive and measuring .89 inches (97 percentile!)

Maternity clothes?: I'm not a fan of jeans anymore, I'm wearing a lot of yoga pants and my stretchy skirts because I'm so bloaty.

Stretch marks?: None yet.

Symptoms? Just a bit of cramping today but that could be because of the ultrasound/pap I got yesterday. Oh but the funny part is, Matt has more symptoms than I do! His nose is super sensitive.

Sleep?: The same, maybe I wake up to pee once a night.

Best moment this week?: We got an ultrasound!! So we saw and heard the heartbeat which was so amazing. I haven't stopped staring at the sonogram since we got it.

Movement?: Nope.

How far along?: 9 weeks

Food cravings?: Less on the sweets lately. Gatorade today.

Labor signs?: Nope.

Belly button in or out?: In.

What I miss: I miss wine. A lot.

What I'm nervous about: Had a little more cramping today, but I just need to drink more water, it's getting hot down here!

What I am looking forward to: It's in a few weeks, but I'm really excited to tell me family and friends!

Milestone: Heartbeat and first sonagram!!




Look at that little adorable baby!


No comments: