Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring!!

Hands down, the best season, and here's why:

The windows are open and the sweet breeze is rolling in. Let the curtains fly and the birds chirp.


I love planting flowers and veggies in pots or gardens. The smell of soil and the colors it brings to the porch is so peacful.


This kind of goes hand in hand with the first one, but I love driving with the windows down and music blasting down the beach road while the saltwater blows in:


The restaurant opens! That means a non-stop cash flow and free breakfast every morning.



The sun is out more finally, ugh I hate how short the days are in the winter. It's almost 8 by the time the sun is all the way down.


Oh yeah, and my birthday is in May, so it wins. And so does this cupcake.


Spring has indeed sprung down here on the beach, and I am so excited about it.

Photobucket

I took this picture on the beach the other afternoon with my awesome hipstimatic camera app!

No comments: