Monday, July 18, 2011

23 Weeks


I almost forgot about posting this weeks survey! Here it is!

Same sized fruit as last week.




Total weight gain: We'll see if I'm gaining that pound a week at this appointment coming up on friday...

How big is baby?: a freaking pound and some change... isn't that crazy?!

Maternity clothes?: the amazing jeans, and my belly pops out of my regular shirts...

Stretch marks?: not yet! *knocks on wood*

Symptoms? I'm having a bit of pregnancy brain... and the dropsies here and there.. both things you don't really want to have as a waitress. Heartburn is still come and go. Belly itches. My back is starting to hurt easier than usual.

Sleep?: Ugh I've been so tired since the midnight showing of Deathly Hallows pt 2 and I haven't really caught up yet... but I have a day off on Wednesday!!

Best moment this week?: Matt felt the baby kick as he was falling asleep, I was already asleep, so they bonded. How cute.

Movement?: The little bumps and thumps are starting to feel like real kicks lately.

How far along?: 23 weeks, 6 months next week, omg.

Food cravings?: BBQ fritoes have been my guilty pleasure. And doughnuts make me really happy. I do wish the little guy would start craving salad or fruit again...

Labor signs?: Nope.

Belly button in or out?: flat. as. can. be.

What I miss: I was watching So You Think You Can Dance, and it really made me aware at how limited my moving has become lately. I hardly move too fast or bend too much in any direction. These guys were amazing by the way, so this week, I really miss dancing (like real dancing, not club dancing guys...)

What I'm nervous about: Being a fatty with my eating habbits this week... :/

What I am looking forward to: Another belly check up on friday and a short trip to MD to shmooze at a bridal shower!

Milestone: I had to do the 'pregnant lady' version of getting off the couch the other day... I'm starting to really feel big, even though I don't look nearly as big as I feel...

OH ok, so I just finished my rough mood board for how I want his nursery to look like, and you guys get an exclusive peek (even before Matt because he's at work).



Kind of like baby nautica meets pottery barn?


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute.. we almost picked that same bedding!

Emily said...

That's funny that you say that because I saw on your blog that you picked the whale bedding from PB and I was thinking about that one as well. Great minds :)