Monday, July 25, 2011

24 Weeks



Total weight gain: I gained 6 from my last appointment, but I'm only up 9 for the whole pregnancy (i guess it's all over the place).

How big is baby?: well my belly measured 25cm and they say its generally a cm per week, so a little bigger, but right on track.

Maternity clothes?: jeans and stretching out my regular camis and shirts.

Stretch marks?: not yet!

Symptoms? The heartburn is crazy. And if I sit for a while, my tailbone hurts pretty bad. Itchy belly too.

Sleep?: Pretty great still, I even just slept on the floor the other night at a friends house and was fine.

Best moment this week?: The Bridal shower was a success and there was a lot of good food and fun people.

Movement?: This little guy is all over the place all the time.

How far along?: 24 Weeks!! I'm pretty sure I'm at 6 months, but it's not 6 months by the bumps standards until next week...

Food cravings?: Reeses. mmm but I always loved them.

Labor signs?: Nope.

Belly button in or out?: flat. almost sticking out...

What I miss: SUSHI. I want to go to our local hibatchi place for lunch, and I used to get sushi but I can't this time :/

What I'm nervous about: My midwife was a little more concerned about my low placenta than my doctor was, but we're not gonna panic until we see how it's moving at my next appointment.

What I am looking forward to: Eating soon... I'm really hungry... but as far as the baby goes, I think we're painting the nursery walls this week!

Milestone: 6 month mark? Maybe next week?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

When do they start measuring your belly at appointments?

I haven't had that done yet.

Haley said...

Yay for no strentch marks! I'm 20 weeks and am noticing white ones on my butt :/ Anyway good luck with painting the nursery can't wait to see pics!

Anonymous said...

My midwife measured mine at 16 weeks and this last appointment (23 weeks). They didn't do it at my ultra sound because I saw my doctor and I guess they do things differently. I used to think they measured around the belly, but it's down the middle.
I'm still debating on colors, but hopefully we'll get to it this week!