Friday, September 30, 2011

Baby B's Bee Shower!


Last Sunday was my baby shower! It was really great. The food was amazing, I saw so many of my friends, and we got a ton of loot! :) Here are some of the highlights:



This was the theme! BaBEE Shower! Since he's Baby B and I love bumblebees.



Here we were just awarded our "Mom to Be" and "Dad to Be" medals!



This was the dessert table, complete with all black and yellow candies and a delicious Pooh cake!

This was the appetizer area, that is a pumpkin loaf with cinnamon cream cheese spread, it was to die for.


Here is my gloriously Bee-covered diaper cake!



Sitting in my special Bee 'gift' Chair!


We registered for something like a Bumbo and got this instead! It has a fun table of activities!
One of my dearest friends sewed this quilt. Isn't it amazing? There are bumblebees all on the back.


How appropriate, a Bumblebee pillow pet!


Ahh the twilight turtle!! It says ages 3 and up, so Matt wanted to use it in our room for a few years... how can they put an age restriction on a night light?



Here's my stack of stuff! We got a lot of cute clothes that look just like a small version of Matt's closet, diapers, wipes, toys, bottles, a Baby On Board sign, grooming kit, rear view mirror attachment, baby wash, hooded towels, an amazing Eco Baby Carrier and a beautiful Chicco stroller I will brag about in its own post. (among other things I'm probably forgetting about!)


My lovely friends!



It was so nice to get pampered. I need practice working with the travel system we got from the hosts (on top of the shower!) so when I bust it out, I will take pictures because it is AMAZING.

Also, since the shower is over and the rest of the baby items are up to us, we are going baby shopping next week. Once the nursery is done, I'll post pictures!

This post also marks my 100th post!! You know what that means...



Happy 100 posts!!



1 comment:

Rachel said...

Looks like you got lots of good stuff!
That pumpkin bread with cinnamon spread looks amazing!!