Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bags- not under my eyes...

... not yet anyway.

We just finished packing up the diaper bag and the hospital bag, so I decided to take a few pictures and show you what I put in them!


Hospital Bag - thirtyone organizing utility tote in paparazzi dot.


I packed:


A robe
A hoodie
A few camis
Yoga pants
2 nursing bras
2 soft non-slip socks
3 pairs of panties I don't really care about (I know they give you some, but I just like being prepared)
My Belly Band
A bandanna
Some relaxing lotions
A pouch of change for vending machines
A few pads (just for backups)
My ipod (with a relaxing play list on it)
Hard Candies (life savers and worther's caramels!)
Cards (and a Scrabble card game)
A book
A magazine
And someone gave me bubblegum cigars as a joke, so those are in there too!
I also plan on putting my phone charger and camera in there!




Ready to go! Matt might need his own bag....

I put a small bag of hygiene stuff in a bag to throw in as well, here's the details:


shampoo and conditioner
q-tips
sanitizer
chap stick
lotion
deodorant
face wash
hair brush
hair thingys/clips




Diaper Bag Vera Bradley Baby Bag in baroque


Three outfits (usually there will only be one extra, but this is ready for the hospital stay)
A hat
A pair of socks
Diapers (newborn)
Burp Cloth
Wipes
A Peepee Teepee (hilarious!)
Disposable diaper trash bags (that smell like baby powder!)
Mini's in: Baby Powder, lotion, baby wash, shampoo and desitin
Blanket
A gum brush for teething
A bottle (filled with pumped milk when we need it-it's obviously not filled yet, but I plan on having frozen ones for trips)
A lion rattle
A puppy stuffed animal
2 Binkies (pacifiers)
Tissues
Extra breast pads
An extra shirt for me
A bottle of water
A snack
A mommy hook (for holding bags on the back of the stroller)
A bleach pen
My phone and my wallet (not shown because I'm buying a smaller newer one to fit in the front pocket)



See and it all fits really nice with room to spare!!



Tada! Isn't it beautiful!?

I'm also showing off the amazing stroller we got from our baby shower:



It drives like a dream and all of the buttons that do stuff are bright orange so you know what you're pushing!



We also got the amazing rocking chair we wanted! I promise the nursery is almost done! I will post pictures so very soon!!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Looks like you're well prepared! The diaper bag is so cute!