Thursday, October 27, 2011

Nursery Reveal!



Ta-Da! and GASP what is that?! A name?! Sure is folks! Jesse Michael Rider (two!two!two middle names in one!) Let's take a closer look:



We got the Circo 9 Cube organizing unit as well as the green and blue storage bins from Target.The changing pad and Nautica Zachary Pad Cover are from Babies R Us. The paintings are hand painted by friends and family (we're still awaiting one, note the empty space where we plan to hang it).




The crib (a hand me down) and our amazing Green and White glider from Babies R Us. The bedding is called Bannanafish Nantucket collection at Target and the mobile is also part of the Nautica Zachary set at Babies R Us. That blanket was the one I got at my shower that I adore (and those are the hospital bag and diaper bag packed and ready to go!)

This was our guest room before, so we left the bed to become the Grandparent's Suite (since my dad plans on staying over after Baby B gets here!) The pillows and frames are all from assorted times and places I just threw them together. (The Bee pillow pet was from the shower too).



Inside the crib! The cute alligator sheets, a Boppy, a St. Bernard, and a few 'relaxing sounds' animals at the other end. Breathable Bumpers and Nautica Zachary Mobile from Babies R Us.



You've gadda have the name in letters somewhere. I also turned the original (dangerSIDSwatchout!) bumpers from his bedding set into window valances!



His closet, stocked to the brim with diapers and boxes of toys I'm sure he'll keep very neatly in all of the boxes we have up here.........




Cutest little clothes in the world! (And hand me down bouncer and tub).




A close up of the organizer, the diaper cake and books from our shower, hooded towels and baskets of washcloths. The diapers/wipes/baby powder and such are in the drawers. His hamper (to the left) is from Thirty-One.

A close up of the bags!


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Very nice!! I like the light blue/green combo - it's very happy feeling! All the frames in the collage thing you have going on are super cute!

It all came together great!

Emily said...

Thanks! I love the feeling in the room, the green walls have a lot to do with it I think. It reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice cream :)