Sunday, June 13, 2010

Look at these old photographs...

Actually, they arn't very old at all. I printed out 94 pictures from various folders in my computer. Get this, I signed up for a CVS account (you can click on the pictures you want and have them print them out at your nearest CVS for .19 a picture). When you sign up, you get 50 free pictures, so I only spent like $7 for almost 100 pictures!! Then I slid the groups into different pockets of my scrapbook for my scrapbook party at my friends house. I ended up doing 9 PAGES , I was a freaking machine! And they look pretty good, here are my favorites:


My bridal shower


The wedding (I did a whole book on the wedding, so this is kind of just a for fun page)


Rocking the Dress


Some parties we had...


And a few more parties that we had...

Sorry for the bad quality, I took the pictures with my iphone and then emailed them to myself...

I caught myself up on my scrapbooks and now I can cross it off my list!! I'm also planning on having a monthly scrapbook meeting aka crafternoons to keep crafty!

I'm still trying to read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, it's just so big... and I usually read before bed. I get about one chapter in before I'm passed out, so I think I'll read a little now.

I'm also trying not to mentions babies to H everyday... I was doing pretty good for a bit there, and then blurted out that my pudge would one day look cute under my dress because there will be baby stuck in there... woops...

No comments: