Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mmmm... Randoms....

So I did a few more things on my list, BUT FIRST:

Meet Chordial:

He is my beautiful new guitar. He's a Rouge and I just put new Martin strings on him. Plays like a dream. I don't remember more than 5 chords from when my dad taught me on his when I was like 7, so I've been going off that and looking at charts to learn new ones. I really just want to have something to play while I sing. So I'm learning the chords to some songs that I like and going from there. And his name is Chordial because he looks like a chocolate covered cherry (like a cordial) and he plays chords... aww... yup I went there.




I was making some brownies and I got a twin egg!!! I was so excited about it. If by some crazy chance I have twins, this is so going to be the theme of my baby shower... or on my announcments.... or a picture in their room or something!! I love it.



This is the very first veggie from my garden! A green pepper! I let my mom have it, so I don't know how it tasted. I can't wait to make sauces from scratch with my tomatoes, but they are all still green and growing.



I made these for a party I had, but I won't count it as one of my 'try 10 new recipes' because it's so simple it was on the back of the box.
1 box of brownies + white icing + crushed oreos = everyones favorite party dessert.

No comments: