Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Make it a habit to tell people thank you.
To express your appreciation,
sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return.
Truly appreciate those around you,
and you'll soon find many others around you.
Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it.
Ralph Marston

I am thankful for my H today because he made me breakfast.



I am thankful for one door closing and another door opening. We want to move out of the house we have now, to a smaller place. We've been looking and almost had a condo until yesterday it went to someone else instead. Later at dinner, I was telling this to my friends who then remembered that the townhouse her parents (who we LOVE) own is available next month!! Its 99.9% a sure thing that we'll be the ones to move in.

[pictures and more info to come when we are 100%]

So then I am thankful for my wonderful friends who know when something is wrong and then fix it!



I am thankful for days off! I plan on doing my laundry, finish one of the 6 books I am reading curently, and giving myself a pedicure. Ah relaxing.



No comments: