Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Things I Love About Fall

Fall Colors!!



I'm not a big fan of orange, except in October, there's no excaping it and it really puts everyone in the fall mood!

Soups!!



Nothing like delicious soup and bread to warm you up in the breezy fall afternoons.

Thanksgiving! (Duh)



Let's all eat a rediculous amount of cheese and butter covered carbs until we pop. Yes please!

Miller's CLOSES!!



Which means sleeping in past 6:30! Love it.

Pumpkin Spice Lattes...



'Nuff said.

Baking Pies!!



I love baking in general, but I love the fall because I bake PIES! Everyone loves pies... and they are so pretty and delicious.


Fireplaces!



I love cuddling and reading by the fire. So warm and peacful.


So let's review: food and relaxing are my favorite parts about fall!

No comments: