Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Movin' On Up!

Fifth one down! Two more to go!
Harry Potter and the Order Of The Phoenix

By far my favorite book cover. It's so blue and swirly....
Anyway! I remember loving and hating this book, but I didn't remember much about the details. I'm glad I took my time to read it for comprehension this time instead of plowing through in two straight days to see what happened. This is one of the biggest books I've read (weight and page number wise) coming in at a whopping 870 pages and it's also one of my very favorites. I did indeed love it and hate it again this time around. We go through a whirlwind of emotions in this one. Harry is really going through his grumpy teenage phase and she writes it so well. Umbridge is difficult to read without wanting to throw the book out of a window... she is so horrible. However, the flasback moments were really wonderful to read and so many great things happen in this book to outweigh the bad. Weasley is our King!! Again, if you haven't read them. DO. IT.

In other news! Moving this week!! I'm so excited. I cleaned my ass off at the new house scrubbing the entire downstairs, wall to wall, every crumb in the kitchen, every corner of the bathrooms, and we painted our bedroom a really peacrful light blue. Today is scrubbing the walls upstairs and working on vaccuming the floors (if we get the power going today). Taking pictures! I will put them up as soon as I can.
(the computer is being packed up today so when we unpack it, I will upload!)

No comments: