Monday, November 1, 2010

New Me November!

It's November! Which means Miller's closed yesterday and I now have 4 months to recharge and relax and enjoy my life!
It is also MOVING MONTH! We got the keys yesterday! The place looks great inside (will take pictures on moving day). We can't wait to get in there and start painting and moving stuff in! With all this free time we will surely get it done lickty split!

Ok, now for some winter goals:

Starting Yoga!!

I'm really excited for it. I've been once and it was amazing. My first class is on Wednesday. I'll let you know how it went.

Reading ALOT MORE!

I have to finish Harry Potter (almost done with 5 right now) and I have 4 more books on my list of MUST READS!

Working Out!

Gym three times a week! Get that running back up to where it was last winter before work started up again. Lose a few pounds? Sounds good to me.


Eating Healthy(-er)!!

I've been doing an ok job making healthy choices, but it's time to re-crack down! Although the more I think about it... the more I want candy... we need to go healthy grocery shopping!

Manage Money!

With all this free time, all we want to do is go out and spend money. It's a very bad habbit. We need to learn to budget, save, buy store brands, use coupons and enjoy what we have.

If I even do these things half-way, I'll be better than I was, but hopefully, I'll stick to it!

No comments: