Friday, January 21, 2011

Fashion Friday!!



This week I'm obsessed with Vera Bradley. Now, I know, I have a Coach bag (well, 3 as Matt always reminds me), but there's something about a durable quilted bag with crazy print all over it. I'm gonna be honest, at first, I thought that everything Vera was super tacky and over the top (and let's be honest, some of the prints are), but I'm slowly and happily falling in love. Here are some of my faves:




I'm always looking for a decent sized bag for the weekend and this perfect! The Weekender in Blue Lagoon



And for longer trips, this will fit the extra 2 days worth of clothes I always add in for emergencies. The Large Duffle in Boysenberry (new spring color, I LOVE IT).



Reading glasses are also my new obsession, what could be better than glasses made from Vera? Kimberly Readers in Purple Punch.



Sittin' In A Tree is one of the most loved prints and this towel is huge! I must own it before the season starts up!



Yes, it's a little early to be picking out my babybag before I even POAS, but this is the one! It may not be in Night and Day, but I sure do love that print. It's the least obnoxious and I hope they continue in that path of large print.



Umbrellas are the one thing I always want and then some how lose, or forget it in my car when it's raining... but this one is super cute! Who wouldn't use this if it was in their car? The print is Very Berry Paisley.

Now, on the same general topic, Old Navy has a new print for summer:



I'm not sure if I love it or not, I might just get a solid color, but I thought of Vera right away. It's catching on! The copy cats just better do it right! Vera is teetering on the line of being amazingly hip and being oldfashioned and gawdy.

So far so good Vera! I'll hit you up this summer when I have extra funds!!


No comments: