Monday, January 24, 2011

Mixtape Mondays!



Since pretty much every state but Hawaii has been snowed on this winter, I'm putting up my winter playlist. These songs are mellow and good for just sitting on your couch watching the snow fall down. The way I make CDs/playlists is very specific. I put them in an order that flow from song to song. The first 20 songs are in the order I have them on my CD, they are in order and end on a sweet note. The last 8 songs were ones that I also like that can go anywhere in the middle of the playlist. Some artists (Norah Jones/Ingrid Michaelson/Anna Nalick) have this vibe in all of their songs so they are on there a few times. Enjoy!

This Is My Winter Song To You

"Winter Song" - Sara Bareilles" and Ingrid Michaelson
"The Hat Song" - Ingrid Michaelson
"Come Away With Me" - Norah Jones
"Just The Way I Am" "- Ingrid Michaelson
"Home" - Michael Buble
"Don't Know Why" - Norah Jones
"Imagine" - John Lennon (glee version is good too)
"Someday When I Stop Loving You" - Carrie Underwood
"One Flight Down" - Norah Jones
"Luckiest" - Ben Folds
"Two Is Better Than One" - Boys Like Girls Featuring Taylor Swift
"Back to Manhattan" - Norah Jones
"What Can I Say" - Carrie Underwood featuring Sons of Sylvia
"Round Here" - Counting Crows
"My Sweet Song" - Toby Lightman
"At Last" - Etta James
"Vegas" - Sarah Bareilles
"Raincoat" - Kelly Sweet
"Fireflies" - Owl City
"Sunrise" - Norah Jones

Bonus songs:
"Yellow" - Coldplay
"Chasing Cars" - Snow Patrol
"Better Days" - Goo Goo Dolls
"Boston" - Augustana
"Let That Be Enough" - Switchfood Featuring Jars Of Clay
"Look After You" - The Fray
"Catalyst" - Anna Nalick
"Shattered (Turn The Car Around)" - OAR



No comments: