Monday, January 17, 2011

Mixtape Mondays




In honor of my new running obsession, here is a portion of my running play list on my ipod. It keeps me going! I've been consistantly improving, yesterday I ran 2 miles!!







Run To The Gym


"This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race" - Fallout Boy
"Feels Like Tonight" - Daughtry
"How Far We've Come" - Matchbox 20
"If I Had You" - Adam Lambert
"Strip Me" - Natasha Beddingfeild
"We Are Who We Are" - Ke$ha
"Runaway Baby" - Bruno Mars
"It's My Life/Confessions II" - Glee
"My First Kiss" - 3Oh!3 featuring Ke$ha
"Love Drunk" - Boys Like Girls
"Stronger" - Britney Spears
"Express Yourself" - Madonna (the Glee version is good too)
"Everytime We Touch(remix)" - Cascada
"All Dressed Up In Love" - Jennifer Hudson (Sex and the City soundtrack)
"Rockstar 101" - Rihanna featuring Slash
"Bottoms Up" - Trey Songz featurnig Nicki Minaj
"Love Like Woe" - The Ready Set
"Untouched" - The Veronica's
"When I Grow Up" - The Pussycat Dolls
"Super Girl" - Krystal Harris (watch out! serious throwback here)

Now throw these on a playlist and hit shuffle! These beats will motivate you to run and be fierce!



1 comment:

Genevieve said...

Ohh I always love reading people's playlists, I will have to download some of those songs!