Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursdays



I feel the need to be thankful everyday, but I'll only write about it on a day where it seems catchy due to alliteration.

I'm thankful for how quiet it is in the morning. The house is generally clean (because I'm neurotic and can't go to bed with the house in shambles), the coffee is sweet and everything is calm and peaceful. Please remember this time when there is a screaming baby running around throwing mushy cheerios at everything and you wondered why you wanted kids... To demonstrate how peaceful, enter my smiling kitties:

Tipanga "Tippy" Rose: sniffler and sneezer, but all around beauty queen-sweet face.




Bear: Giant, wild jungle cat, contained in a house and forced to snuggle.



I'm thankful that these furbabies don't cry and let me sleep through the night (most times, unless awoken by a sneeze in the face, which is most unpleasant).

I'm thankful for my best friends who keep me sane during times of utmost craziness.



Although most of them live in Maryland, we talk all the time. We even visit each other quite a bit. These girls know me better than I know myself. Being around them is as easy as breathing because they just let me be who I am. I wish we lived closer together, but maybe this is the way it's meant to be. I love them for keeping me real and standing by me. "You're friends know who you are, but your true friends know why".

And finally:

Vitamin Gummys!! For those with those giant vitamins that make you feel nauseous, fear no more! Behold, the gummy vitamin is really tasty and not at all hard to take or digest! They also make a prenatal which I plan on using because swallowing pills is one of my least favorite things to do.

Thanks Thursdays!

No comments: