Monday, June 20, 2011

19 Weeks




Total weight gain: We'll see at the doctors appointment because I don't look between visits.

How big is baby?: The size of a MANGO!

Maternity clothes?: jeans and regular shirts... which are getting tight....

Stretch marks?: Nope- I just bought some Belly Butter and I love how it smells!

Symptoms? A little heartburn at the moment, now that I think about it... I'm starting to actually just feel pregnant sometimes because the baby has weight now.

Sleep?: the same so far

Best moment this week?: My mom left our house, so we got to clean and make it our houe again!!

Movement?: Pretty much every day now. Still swimmy feelings, no real kicks yet.

How far along?: 19 weeks! Almost half wayyyy.

Food cravings?: FRUIT. Cantelope mostly.

Labor signs?: Nope.

Belly button in or out?: In, but flattening.

What I miss: not peeing every 20 minutes... but i can only imagine how bad its gonna get...

What I'm nervous about: When I don't feel swimmies, I want to shake it up and push on my belly to feel it.

What I am looking forward to: ANATOMY SCAN ON THURSDAY!! Gah. I'm so excited I can't wait to see Baby B again and to hopefully find out PINK OR BLUE! Yay!

Milestone: don't think we hit one this week again...



1 comment:

LivingLifeLarson said...

I love your blog:) I am 19 weeks and 2 days so we are in the same boat! Good luck Thursday..we find out Tuesday and I can hardly stand it:) Good luck!