Sunday, March 25, 2012

Oh the wonders of technology....

I'm testing out my Blogger app! This might mean new big things and lots more posts! It seems great so far!

Ok eating: Jesse and I are just being amazing at breast feeding. We started nursing laying down in bed at night, it's more relaxing for me and I don't lose as much sleep, since sometimes I doze off. Jesse has always been a substantial little guy, it would be impossible to roll over on him. OH AND ALSO we started SOLIDS!! Can you believe it!? Whole wheat rice cereal mixed with breast milk, he is really good at taking a spoon. At first, he didn't really get it, but now he loves it! He leans towards anything you're eating now and wants to grab at your spoon. We are planning on mashing up some avocado for him soon! Real food. Wow.

Sleep: I think he's been teething because he has been waking up to nurse a few times a night. He is currently waking up from a 2 1/2 hour nap! We are starting to get consistent naps.

Playing: Jesse is getting so close to sitting up on his own. He got a new car jumper toy and loves to grab at things. His auntie Katie got him Mortimer the moose and he takes it everywhere!

Me! So I got my hair cut finally!! I love love LOVE it! I'm almost ready to unveil my big news, but its gonna be exciting when I tell you guys!

IPad pictures!!!
Let's see how this post works out!

No comments: