Friday, February 25, 2011

Fashion Friday



And it's really on Friday this time! I'm super slacking this week about posting. Today is super windy. All of the ocean winds are gusting through the neighborhood. When I woke up the house was creaking aaaaaaaand now it's raining a bunch. It hasn't rained in a while so it's a good thing, and it's not like I have anywhere to go today. Everyone is coming to us! Tonight we're throwing a surprise party and one of our friends is bringing stuff to make sushi and wontons from scratch. Delish. I might take some pictures and put the recipes up. I also wanted to make her a frangelico cake because she loves her some frangelico... who doesn't really? I will definitely put the recipe up if I make it.

Anyway... here's my other new fashion obsession: Peacocks...




It was late at night when I made this, but I think I googled it all... How amazing are those shoes?! I know they have those earrings and headband at Claires which is my shameless accessory store (my options are limited down here ok?). The place mat isn't fashion, but it's awesome and makes me want to have a fancy dinner party where people need place mats.... and I think I might really need to own that clutch... if I find one like this...


Can I also mention how crazy good kids are at iPhone games? I babysit my friend's daughter three days a week and she plays on Matt's old iPhone. Cake mania is a really freaking hard game... and she aces it. Now she's playing mariokart on wii, which is a lot harder than game cube or N64... she's in 12th, but hey, she's not falling off any cliffs so she's doing all right!



And in honor of the rain today, I'm posting these totally cool Coach rainboots! Love them!!

No comments: