Saturday, February 19, 2011

Fashion... Saturday...?



Latest obsession is silver. Ooooh the shiny, it gets my eye every time. Especially with my dark hair, I feel like it gives pop to any outfit. Plus, now that the sun is coming out to shine, might as well reflect it off of every surface possible! Behold, my magpie like collection of my favorite silver fashion must-wants.



The flip flops are from Old Navy (the only place to buy flip flops, let's be honest)
The sequin tank is from Forever21
The dress is from Modcloth.com (my favorite place to browse for fancy dresses in hopes I have someplace to wear them too)
The silver skinny belt, silver flower stretch ring, silver angel wing earrings and silver flower headband are googled, but desired just the same. I plan to keep an eye out for these amazing shiny accessories to complete my collection.

I plan on owning most if not all of these by the end of the summer.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love the dress! Too bad I look awful in silver, I'm far too pale!