Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sipping Saturday!!


Unlike thoughtful Thursdays, I drink everyday... and just tell you about it on Saturdays...

First, I must rave about my favorite tea this week:


Cozy Chamomile. Warm. Satisfying. I think it's really just the name that makes me feel cozy when I drink it... they need to make Bouncy Breakfast Tea or Giddy Green Tea... Anyway... you can't go wrong with a chamomile and honey at any time of the day. Caffeine free! What uppp!

And now the wine!

Matthew Fox Shiraz. I'm gonna be honest, I just kind of pick wines like I pick my PJ pants, whatever feels good at the time. I really just picked this wine because it had Matthew on it... but also because my wine app said Shiraz would go well with red sauce spaghetti. This was my first Shiraz and it really is kinda strange at first sip. It was sweet and then had an almost spicy after taste. I really liked it, but then again, like PJ pants, I really love them all...

No comments: