Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fifteen Questions!


I was bored, so I stole these silly questions from another blog. Feel free to repost them to yours!! I want to see people's answers!


1. What would you pick to eat if you only had one meal left?
That seems like a question that would change a lot... it's a toss up between something ridiculously fattening, like a big cheeseburger from 5 guys and a large Cinnamon... or something rare and amazing like pasta with truffles...


2. What quality is the most important to you in the opposite sex?
Loyalty. If the whole world goes against you, but the man you love is standing by your side, it's all you need. Physically speaking, the eyes. *Gush*


3. If you could pick your birthday, when would you want it and why?
I love my birth day: may is the best month, it's usually getting warm, it's far enough from Christmas, and every so often, it falls on mothers day.


4. What is your dream job?
My dream dream job is to be a lead on Broadway. Getting paid to live in New York and sing to people every day. Yes please.


5. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
In the summer, the weekends are the busiest, so I will say, make money, and then go to the beach.


6. What's the best book you have ever read?
OH jeez. I'm going to go with Harry Potter....... numberrrr..... this is hard. I'm torn between the 1st and 7th. Either the beginning of the most amazing magical journey ever read, or the end.


7. Biggest Pet Peeve?
Ignorance and/or intolerance. People who hate, fight or kill people for making different choices than their own or even worse, for simply being born a different way.


8. What show can you not miss?
Currently on TV, I must dvr Grey's and How I Met Your Mother.


9. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas. Always. The cheer, the family, the presents, the food, the music. It's all amazing.


10. Do you want a big family?
My family has always been small, but Matt's is huge and I love it. As far as children go, I only want one or two, three seems like a lot to me.


11. What is more important to you, love or money?
Love Love Love Love is all you need. Money can't believe in you or hold you when you cry... love above all things.


12. If you had to live in another country other than America, which would you choose?
I might say England just because I'm not amazing at languages, but if I were, I'd totally pick Italy. Amazing food, wine, espresso, beaches, food, cities, art, food...


13. What is your dream car?
Something blue that doesn't use gas.


14. Which is better, cats or dogs? Please explain why.
Dogs listen better, but cats don't need to be walked... I love animals in general, but I have two cats and I love them very much. They are small and clean


15. If you had to live without either a cell phone or Internet, which would you choose to give up?
Oooh, that's tough. If I could send text messages from a website, I'd get rid of the phone. Or I can cheat and say my phone has internet on it...

Sometimes I try to have it all....


No comments: